Give yourself a reason to smile this season, Hermey the Elf and the American Dental Association are here to help!
Hermey from the original Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer turns 50 years old this year! To celebrate Hermey's desire to be a dentist, the ADA has provided free holiday-themed quizzes, coloring pages, and preventive health education!
Here are Hermey's tips for a healthy mouth:
1. Brush your teeth everyday, for two minutes
2. Eat healthy snacks, like fruits and veggies
3. Avoid soda, juicies and sugar drinks. Instead, drink water!
4. Wear a mouthguard when playing those reindeer games!
5. Visit Dr. Swain regularly for your cleaning and checkup!
Happy Holidays to all our patients from Dr. Swain and his team!